The Leaf

Tech, Music, Arts, Health and Other Assorted Randomness!

The Crisis of Credit Visualized

Written by Walid on Thursday, April 16, 2009

I've come across this great video that explains the latest sub-prime mortgage credit crisis.

Credit for Jonathan Jarvis's hard work:

http://www.crisisofcredit.com/
http://www.jonathanjarvis.com/




Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ The Crisis of Credit Visualized ”

What's on this Leaf?

This is my little Leaf where I'll be sharing my knowledge, passion and opinions related to subjects and issues that I think are important and interesting. Opinions expressed here are my own personal opinions — they are not expressed by, for, or on behalf of any other person. I will try to present these issues in a plain and easy to understand format and provide references to materials I encountered while developing these opinions. Cheers!

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a RSS reader
Subscribe via Email